Thursday, September 6, 2007

WANNA PLAN A LONGER TRIP WITH IN SAME BUDGET?



1. I always have a desire to travel and roam freely around the globe but it is the pocket which restrains me from exploring the world as accommodation and eating out creates a dent in the pocket and thus I have to curb my inner desires.

2. However, now the scene is different as I have found a site offering cool discount upto $100 and of course cheapest and guaranteed lowest hotel reservation rates along with cheap online reservations for flights, vacation packages, cruises, car rentals etc.

3. I am deeply impressed with its road guide which enables one to also assess near by resorts which one would have had other wise never visited. Its onsite tourist guide planner regarding places information is much better than any other site exclusively providing travel related information.

4. This site has enabled me to save those penny expenses through its hotel discounts which other wise were causing me not to undertake the holiday as expenses were overshooting my budget. I am further deeply impressed with the site because of its open door policy where one can even get the refund without the fear of losing the deposited amount. The best part is that one can get booking to cancellation transactions undertaken online.

5. I have been able to plan a vacation from my bedroom with a guaranteed lowest cost for my resorts bookings and it assures me a hassle free travel from booking my most competitive airline tickets to providing best amenities with in my budget.

6.Due to the enhanced saving I have been able to plan a longer period journey and when I discussed these discounts with my neighbor, his wife was ecstatic and thus we pooled our booking and thus we were able to squeeze the site all the more by getting a group discount. Overall am satisfied with the services and prompt response provided by the site.

No comments: