Sunday, September 16, 2007

CASH EMERGENCIES DO NOT SPARE EVEN STRICT FINANCE DISCIPLINARIANS

1. I am a strict financial disciplined person and thus maintain my expenses with diligence and further ensure never to overshoot my budget. However, it so happened that when I went to my home town with my wife and in order to appease her I ordered for an expensive diamond set and paid the advance.

2. The day the diamond set was to picked and I went to my ATM machine and to my horror the ATM card refused to function as it was locked due to non operation for a few months. Since this card belonged to a different originating branch and thus the card was no way ready to get activated despite my all efforts.

3. I was in a catch 22 situation as my card was not functioning and a large payment was due on me and despite mine exhausting all the resources am was falling short by approx $700. I had to proceed to my permanent location for my duty and it involved overnight journey and I was getting calls from the owner of the shop to pick up the diamond set.

4. I was apprehensive of asking money from my parents as I had come to visit them along with my wife and children. I was worried because of the short fall and searched on the internet for availability of cash advance at short notice and was glad that I bumped on this site offering pay day loans up to $1500 without any credit check. I was lucky that I met their all requirements like being in service for past 3 months and earning greater than $1000 per month and was also maintaining a valid checking account open for at least 3 months.

5. So I filled the application with requisite amount and received the confirmation in Email and was granted short term loan for 30 days which coincided with my pay check payment date. The amount was electronically transferred in my account and I felt like a President while picking the nicest piece of diamond set for my wife. In my heart I thanked the cash advance loans facility made available to me online at a short notice which helped me salvage my credit worthiness and of course made me walk with head held high as I need not beg any body for a small loan. I paid the loan in time with the charges but I was not regretting the same as the charges levied seemed meager in front of the service rendered by the site.

No comments: