Sunday, August 10, 2008

Enticing Email

Beware of such enticing emails and same is listed for benefit of all.

Attn. Sir/ Madam,


I am DR.BRUCE EDWARD, I am the purchasing manager to Mortage Pharmaceutical Company U.k.i got your email contact from a comprehensive business web
search on business directory I seek your consent to uplift this business opportunity with you, there is a company in LONDON, my company supplies a particular product called MONOLINE -X -100 33% percent ( HERBAL ). the company is called (ORANGE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY P.L.C) it is in my mind to open up to you, my intension of writing to you,I receive a call from this company called (orange pharmaceutical company plc) last week to get the same product as regards to the demand, which my company supplies to them, and Itold them all about the product in (Asia India) and the prices.

Meanwhile,My own company bought the product in India at the rate of 3,200 rupess India money and sold it to (ORANGE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY PLC) at the rate of $usd180 , per sachet the chairman managing director of this company told me to supply the same product to them and I told him that I will be able to supply at the rate $usd160 per sachet , which he accepted on the price, and he told me to get 1000 sachets, which I promise the company to give me one two weeks to arrange it, now I will like to do this business with someone I can present as the supplier in India.Other to avoid conflict between me and my company,I want someone whom will purchase from the local dealer and supply this product to the said company.I dont what my company to have knowledge of this transaction because am still an employee and I will lose my job if my company get to known . that is why I'm approaching you if you can purchase the product from the dealer in india at the rate of 3,200 rupies and supply to the company (ORANGEPHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY PLC) which are coming from London to buy the product at the rate of $usd 160. Note: from the business profit you can tell me how much % you will offer meHowever,if you need any clarification,kindly let me know.please reply to my email.

No comments: