Tuesday, October 9, 2007

DO YOU WANT FREE TIPS FOR DATING?

1. I have undertaken my compulsory military training and had a wonderful buddy who was the most jovial person on the earth. Even in war ravaged situations I felt great with him, however he was always apprehensive of meeting woman because a woman played with his emotions and left him without any rhyme or reason.

2. I always tried to reason out with him that the life is not to be wasted for repentance but it needs to be progressed with a new vigor. In order to help him out on returning from our UN assignment I searched on the internet for free dating tips and found a dating site with a difference and found its tips worth weight in gold.

3. I even secretly filled his email for the free email tips from this dating web site and made him to accept the same from his email. I found him secretly scanning over the dating tips and found that he was showing the signs of returning to normalcy with woman.

4. As a special incentive I subscribed on his behalf with the site for its interactive programme and wrote a fictitious letter from the site stating that he had won an interactive programme for dating by virtue of being a loyal subscriber of their free tips..

5. My friend was in a jovial mood as he need not justify his need of attending the interactive programme as he had won the same from the site and off he went for attending the course. He attended the programme and was very appreciative of the programme and its instructors who carried the day in a professional style. He was all praise for the instructors for their communication skills and their success with women.

6. I was also itching to join the interactive programme seeing the success level of my buddy after attendance of the programme, however I avoided the same as I felt that I have gained sufficient from the tips of my buddy regarding the ways to approach a women for date at cinema halls, multiplexes, shopping plazas, bars, restaurants and all other social hotspots.

7. I was glad seeing my buddy truly happy in company of women as he had begin dating asap and I was further glad that he did not come to know that his trip to attend interactive programme was planned by me. I considered planning his interactive programme secretly as a tribute to his jovialness and standing besides me in thick and thin situations in war ravaged situations.

No comments: